5 Aspects That Define The Best Quality Leather Bagsbuy leather bags online
Bags are an important part of our modern lifestyle, as they help us to carry different things easily. Not only for the purpose of travelling, but the bags also serve a style statement for women’s fashion outfit. Without any doubt, leather bags never go off style and they remain in fashion forever. Leather bags are not only meant for wallets or purses but it is even used for other purposes. When you go for bags that are made from highly durable materials, you do feel satisfied at the end of your shopping session.
There are vast differences between the mass produced bags and the one hand crafted. Being a customer, we obviously fail to recognise the differences between the two. Although leather bags India is quite popular in its style and quality aspects, being an Indian, many of us don’t know how to select the right piece at a reasonable price. Here are few qualities that you should check before buying so called quality leather bags.
- Durability: Remember one thing, good quality leather is naturally durable no matter whether it is treated or not. It perfectly withstands strong climatic conditions and wear and tear. With the passage of time, pseudo leathers have also made their way into the market. But, they aren’t as good as the leather ones. After using them for a couple of months, you will certainly notice the differences. A true leather bag lover is always aware of the quality.
- Type of leather: There are different types of leather available, and accordingly the quality factor differs. Good quality leather bags especially the full grain one remains new even after years of usage. It is better to avoid bags that are made up of bonded leather. The reason behind is that these bags are made up of scrap materials of leather that are treated with plastics and chemicals to provide a natural shine.
- Colour factor: Leather bags basically come in four different colours that are used in different work environments. For an example: black and dark brown leather bags are suitable for professional environments that mark the sense of authority. For a more casual or relaxed tone, tan and light brown colours can be preferred. One should particularly avoid double toned colour or the bags stitched with different coloured threads.
- Unique and elegant: Leather is not a textile material rather it is the choice and desire of the owner. Bags of other material do not develop a unique character with the passage of time. However, good quality leather always retains its character even after many years of its use. Such bags not only complement your style statement but you even feel pride in possessing it.
- Tanning process: The differences in the quality of the leather bags even depend on the process of tanning. Chrome tanned leather uses chromium which can be produced within a couple of days and accordingly they are cheap enough. Vegetable tanned leather on the other hand, employs eco friendly techniques and are comparatively high in price.
So, those are some of the points that one must keep in mind. Price is not the sole indicator of the quality of the leather bags India; there are various other prospects as well that determine its features. Although the price of the leather bags is pretty higher than any other material, it is essential to know whether you are spending your money on the right product or not. Don’t pay just because it is branded. When you are paying a big amount for a premium product, make sure you get the same quality as you wished. Grades of leather quality differ and accordingly there is a change in the price. So, choose carefully.