How do I place an order online?
- Fine Lines has plenty of great products to order on our website! You can search by keyword or style number from the Fine Lines homepage, or browse through our product categories listed on the top of the site. Once you have chosen the Fine Lines product(s) you would like to order, add the item(s) to cart by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. At this point, you can either continue shopping or click “Checkout” to proceed with the checkout process. At any time during your shopping experience, you can view your cart by clicking the link in the top right corner.
- Once you are ready to checkout and have proceeded to the shopping bag. When you’re ready, you can proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will need to enter your shipping, billing (if different than shipping), and payment information. Once you place the order, you will receive an order confirmation number along with an email to confirm your purchase. Please allow 6-7business days for processing and you will receive a shipment confirmation email once the order ships.
My order is not processing. What do I do?
- If you receive an error message while placing your order, there could be a problem with the information entered. Please verify the billing address you entered at checkout. The billing name and address you entered must match your credit card statement exactly for an order to be processed. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists.
- If you continue to face issues placing your order, please contact our email, and one of our Customer Care representatives will be glad to assist you. Please be advised that multiple unsuccessful order attempts may result in multiple credit or debit card authorizations.
- Fine Lines aims to provide you with the best shopping experience possible. If you have received an error message when trying to place an order, we recommend reviewing the following explanations before attempting to place another order.
- The billing address provided does not correspond to the credit or debit card you are using.
- The security code for your card is incorrect. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, this is the LAST 3 digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the 4 small digits located on the front of your card.
- The credit card used is not issued within the United States.
- Each time an order is attempted, a pending authorization will be placed on your account. For unsuccessful orders, these pending authorizations usually drop off in 3-5 business days, dependent upon your bank.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- FineLines is unable to change or cancel any orders once they have been placed due to expedient processing time at our warehouse. We recommend verifying all of your information before proceeding with your order.
How do I return or exchange an item from my order?
- Any product that has been hampered or damaged while transportation MUST be notified by email within 48 hours of the product being delivered and returned to our warehouse within a strict time period of one week, else Fine Lines will not be liable to accept the merchandise. In such cases, the customer will have to write in to [email protected] and a prompt response is guaranteed from our end. We will investigate the damage from our end and repair the merchandise in entirety.
- ALL couriers of this nature will be borne by the customer themselves. Fine lines will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.
- In cases wherein due to usage of the merchandise, some part of the product is damaged, such as hardware – locks, studs, screws , buckles, straps, will only be repaired within a period of two weeks from the time of receipt of the merchandise after dispatch from our warehouse.
- Please note, damaged products specific to repair will have to be couriered back to our warehouse wherein all costs will be borne by the customer themselves. Fine Lines will only bear the expenses of the transaction after the repair of the merchandise.